Dream11 is a fantasy sports platform that was launched for players in Indian in 2012. The platform initially offered ability for users to create their own team for cricket competing with other users. It soon expanded to cover wider range of sports such as Football, Basketball, Baseball and even handball now.
It soon captured players imagination making it one of the most popular platforms for fantasy gaming in India and created an entirely new industry.
The platform grew to new heights with former Indian Captain MS Dhoni becoming its brand ambassador in 2018 and several more from the Indian Cricket Team joining him in 2019. With taking the sponsorship rights for 2020 Indian Premier League, it achieved new heights. It is currently in the Unicorn Club.
|Games Provided||Cricket, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Handball|
- Reports Say Mobile Gaming to Reach $5 Billion Mark by 2025
- Aakansha Gupta Crowned First-Ever National Fantasy Cricket Champion
- Dream11 Raises $840 Million Funding at a Valuation of $8 Billion
- The Esports Club Partners with Intel for TEC Challenger Series
- WinZO Games Joins with Kalaari to Launch Gaming Lab