Dream11 is a fantasy sports platform that was launched for players in Indian in 2012. The platform initially offered ability for users to create their own team for cricket competing with other users. It soon expanded to cover wider range of sports such as Football, Basketball, Baseball and even handball now.
It soon captured players imagination making it one of the most popular platforms for fantasy gaming in India and created an entirely new industry.
The platform grew to new heights with former Indian Captain MS Dhoni becoming its brand ambassador in 2018 and several more from the Indian Cricket Team joining him in 2019. With taking the sponsorship rights for 2020 Indian Premier League, it achieved new heights. It is currently in the Unicorn Club.
|Games Provided||Cricket, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Handball|
- BLITZPOOLS Ropes in S Khan, Tewatia and S Thakur as Ambassadors
- Dream11 and Puma India Joins Hand to Launch Athleisure Brand
- Mobile Premier League Obtains GamingMonk and Launches Esports Arena
- Gamezy Launches Play Fantasy Cricket Hatke Campaign with KL Rahul
- BalleBaazi Brings Their New Campaign ‘Cricket Machao’ for IPL 2021