Dream11 is a fantasy sports platform that was launched for players in Indian in 2012. The platform initially offered ability for users to create their own team for cricket competing with other users. It soon expanded to cover wider range of sports such as Football, Basketball, Baseball and even handball now.
It soon captured players imagination making it one of the most popular platforms for fantasy gaming in India and created an entirely new industry.
The platform grew to new heights with former Indian Captain MS Dhoni becoming its brand ambassador in 2018 and several more from the Indian Cricket Team joining him in 2019. With taking the sponsorship rights for 2020 Indian Premier League, it achieved new heights. It is currently in the Unicorn Club.
|Games Provided||Cricket, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Handball|
- National Poker Series India 2022 Officially Scheduled to Begin on March 6
- Goa Brings in Restrictions again on Casinos amid Increasing Covid Cases
- Why Online Gaming in India Needs Regulation
- Trinity Gaming Joins with Chemin Esports to Fuel Growth Plans
- Meghalaya Gaming Rules Impose Conditions for License and No Entry for Locals